Would you like to join, or renew your membership in, the Canada West chapter of Sisters in Crime?
Your yearly membership fee gives you access to our member-only events and content, including our newsletter. In addition, we will showcase your published novels and upcoming events on our website and provide you with the opportunity to share your writing and reading future with a vibrant group of like minded people.
- Before you can join or renew your membership in Sisters in Crime – Canada West, you must be a member in good standing of Sisters in Crime (national). Visit Sisters in Crime (national) to join or renew your membership with Sisters in Crime.
Next Step —
- Once you’ve joined or renewed with the national organization, download our membership form, complete it, and send it with your payment in accordance with the instructions on the form.
Our membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. Our fees are as follows:
New Member Fee:
- Canadian $35 if you join our chapter between October 1st and July 31st . Your membership expires at the end of that calendar year except if you join in the tenth month or later of a year, in which case your membership will extend to the end of the following calendar year).
- Canadian $20 if you join between August 1st and September 30th (in this case your membership expires at the end of that calendar year).
- Canadian $35, payable by February 28th (note that to renew with our chapter you must first renew your membership with Sisters in Crime (national).
Access our membership form here: SinC-CW-Membership-2019.2