Would you like to join, or renew your membership in, the Canada West chapter of Sisters in Crime?
Our membership year is a calendar year. Your yearly membership fee gives you access to our member-only events and content, including our newsletter. In addition, we will showcase your published novels and upcoming events on our website and provide you with the opportunity to share your writing and reading future with a vibrant group of like minded people.
- Before you can join or renew your membership in Sisters in Crime – Canada West, you must be a member in good standing of Sisters in Crime (national). Visit Sisters in Crime (national) to join or renew your membership with Sisters in Crime.
Renewing Members: Next Step —
- Once you have renewed your membership with Sisters in Crime (national), please renew your Canada West membership with us by paying the renewal fee before the end of February.
- Canadian $35 (note that to renew with our chapter you must first renew your membership with Sisters in Crime (national).
- You can pay by cheque (send it to us at #38, 58 Falcon Drive, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 6V6) or by PayPal (the PayPal merchant account should appear as “email@example.com”).
- To pay your renewal fee by PayPal, click here:
New Members: Next Step —
- Once you’ve joined the national organization, download our membership form (the link is at the bottom of this page), complete it, and send it to us either by mail at the address on the form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the registration fee as set out under “New Member Fee” below. You can use PayPal by clicking on the appropriate button below (the PayPal merchant account should appear as “email@example.com”). If you want to pay by cheque, attach a cheque in the appropriate amount to your membership form and mail it to us at the address on the form.
New Member Fee:
- Canadian $35 if you join our chapter between October 1st and July 31st . Your membership expires at the end of that calendar year except if you join in the tenth month or later of a year, in which case your membership will extend to the end of the following calendar year).
- New Member Fee (full year)
- Canadian $20 if you join between August 1st and September 30th (in this case your membership expires at the end of that calendar year).
- New Member Fee (partial year)
Access our membership form here: SinC-CW Membership.3