Would you like to join, or renew your membership in, the Canada West chapter of Sisters in Crime?
Our membership year is a calendar year. Your yearly membership fee gives you access to our member-only events and content, including our newsletter. In addition, we will showcase your published novels and upcoming events on our website and provide you with the opportunity to share your writing and reading future with a vibrant group of like minded people.
However before you can join or renew your membership in Sisters in Crime – Canada West, you must be a member in good standing of Sisters in Crime (national).
First Step —
- Join Sisters in Crime, Inc. Click on this link to do so.
Next Step —
- Once you’ve joined the national organization, download our membership form below, complete it, and send it to us either by mail at the address on the form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
note: if you are using a Chrome browser, the download button may not work. Please try Safari or Firefox.
- Pay the appropriate registration fee as set out under “New Member Fee” below. Our treasurer will send you a receipt.
You can pay in one of two ways:
- send an etransfer for the appropriate fee to email@example.com, or
- attach a cheque payable to Sisters in Crime-Canada West in the appropriate fee to your membership form and mail it to us at the address on the form.
New Member Fee:
- if you join in August or September of any calendar year: Canadian $20 Your membership will expire at the end of that calendar year.
- if you join in any other month of a year: Canadian $35
Your membership expires at the end of that calendar year (except if you join in October, November or December when your membership will extend to the end of the following calendar year).
- First Step — Renew your national membership with Sisters in Crime. Click on this link to do so.
- Next Step — Renew your Canada West membership by paying the renewal fee of Canadian $35. Your renewal fee is due December 31 of each year.
- You can pay by sending an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.